Lithography on synthetic support and drypoint on plexiglass 2016
The workshop aimed at the study of the press through the combination of lithography and drypoint on plexiglass. It is aimed at both those who have no experience in the field of engraving, both engravers experts.
Lithography on the polyester support is a process that leaves much room for the use of design and photography. This procedure using the basic principle of lithography: water and grease repel, have new media, a matrix of polyester on which to draw with different materials from ballpoint pens to other fats, the transfer of black and white prints.
The use of a second matrix with signs produced with the dry point on Plexiglas, allows to experience interesting effects.
- This workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced printmakers
- Language: English-Italian
- 2 and 1/2 day workshop 22-24 July 2016
- Location: Castle of Montefiore
- Timetable: Friday 14-18, Saturday and Sunday 10-13 / 14-18
- Cost: Euro 175 (concessions: students and under 26, euro 150)
- Materials and tools necessary for the workshops are included in the cost of the course and will be provided for each participant.
- participants should bring their own drawing equipment and suitable clothing to work comfortably.
- Usually at lunch time we eat together in the park nearby the castle. Everyone brings their own food; water and wine are always available for everyone.
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded at the end of the course.
- There is a limit of 10 places per workshop
- 5 participants are needed for the course to operate
- If the course has insufficient participants to run, those already enrolled will receive a full refund of the amount they paid at registration.
- Participants who have registered but find they can no longer attend will be refunded half the registration fee providing they notify us at least 20 days before the course commences.
- Early registration is recommended in order to secure not only a place on the course but also accommodation in Montefiore Conca.